The terms and conditions mentioned here set out the rules and regulations for using Albuquerquebaroqueplayer’s Website, which can be found at https://albuquerquebaroqueplayers.com/. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. The website contains information that is proprietary to Albuquerquebaroqueplayers, and it is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the website or any materials contained therein may lead to legal action. Albuquerquebaroqueplayers reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. It is recommended that you review these terms regularly to stay informed of any changes.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting albuquerquebaroqueplayers! By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please discontinue using albuquerquebaroqueplayers. The terms “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to the individual accessing this website and agreeing to the Company’s terms and conditions. The terms “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us” refer to our Company. The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to provide assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for meeting the Client’s needs. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are interchangeable and refer to the same.
The intellectual property rights for all material on albuquerquebaroqueplayers are owned by albuquerquebaroqueplayers and/or its licensors, unless stated otherwise. All intellectual property rights are reserved, and you may access this material for personal use, but you must adhere to the restrictions outlined in the terms and conditions.
You must not:-
- Republish material from albuquerquebaroqueplayers
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from albuquerquebaroqueplayers
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from albuquerquebaroqueplayers
- Redistribute content from albuquerquebaroqueplayers
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain sections of this website allow users to share and discuss opinions and information. albuquerquebaroqueplayers does not monitor, modify, publish, or assess Comments before they appear on the site. The views expressed in Comments are those of the individuals who post them and do not necessarily represent the views of albuquerquebaroqueplayers, its agents, or affiliates. albuquerquebaroqueplayers is not responsible for the Comments or any resulting liabilities, damages, or expenses as permitted by law.
Albuquerque Baroque Players has the right to monitor all comments and to delete any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
Certain sections of this website allow users to share and discuss opinions and information in specific areas. albuquerquebaroqueplayers does not screen, modify, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the website. The views expressed in Comments are those of the individuals posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views of albuquerquebaroqueplayers, its agents, or affiliates. albuquerquebaroqueplayers is not responsible for any Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from the use, posting, or appearance of Comments on the website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
You warrant and represent that:-
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have the required permissions and licenses;
- The Comments do not violate any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not include any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that violates privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
By accepting these terms, you are giving albuquerquebaroqueplayers permission to use, modify, and allow others to use and modify any of your Comments in various forms of media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Our website can be linked to by the following organizations without needing prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
It is acceptable for these organizations to connect to our homepage, publications, or other website information as long as the link is not deceptive, does not falsely suggest sponsorship or endorsement, and is relevant to the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:-
- Frequently recognized sources of consumer and business information.
- websites within the dot.com community.
- charitable associations and similar groups.
- distributors of online directories.
- online gateways.
- firms specializing in accounting, law, and consulting; and schools and trade associations.
If we determine that the link does not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses, if the organization has no negative records with us, if the benefit to us from the hyperlink compensates for the lack of albuquerquebaroqueplayers, and if the link is part of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
These organizations are allowed to link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is relevant to the linking party’s site.
If your organization is mentioned in paragraph 2 and wishes to link to our website, please contact us via email at albuquerquebaroqueplayers. Provide your name, organization name, contact details, your website URL, the URLs you plan to link from, and the URLs on our site you wish to link to. Kindly allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- You are tasked with rephrasing a given piece of text while maintaining its original meaning and information.
- Through the utilization of our company name; or Through the utilization of the URL being linked to.
- Through the utilization of any other depiction of our website being linked to, which fits within the context and structure of content on the linking party’s website.
Linking without a trademark license agreement is not allowed for the use of albuquerquebaroqueplayers logo or any other artwork.
You are not allowed to create frames around our Webpages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held accountable for any content posted on your Website. You agree to shield and support us against any claims that arise from your Website. No link(s) should be displayed on any Website that could be seen as defamatory, indecent, or unlawful, or that violates, breaches, or encourages the infringement of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down all links, or a specific link, to our Website. You agree to promptly remove any links to our Website when asked. We also have the right to change these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By consistently linking to our Website, you agree to adhere to these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any link on our Website that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to contact us at any time. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not required to do so or to provide a direct response. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, nor do we warrant its completeness or promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material is kept up to date.
We exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and its use to the fullest extent allowed by law. This disclaimer does not…
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The restrictions and exclusions of liability in this Section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) apply to the previous paragraph; and (b) cover all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities from contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge.